Charity Track and Toy Drive
The 12th Annual MIS Cares Charity Track and Toy Drive returns to Michigan International Speedway on December 5, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. All guests are welcome to spread some holiday cheer to local charities and take a lap around the two-mile oval. Donate a non-perishable food item or a new, unwrapped toy and take a lap around the track in your own vehicle.
Track drive participants should enter the speedway through the US Highway 12 entrance and follow the signs to the drop off spot. Guests will be directed to follow the signs to enter the racetrack, where they will take 5 laps at highway speeds around the two-mile oval.
The track laps are limited to passenger vehicles only, no motorcycles. No passing of other vehicles will be allowed at any time. The driver of the vehicle must be 21 years of age, provide a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance. All participants will need to sign a waiver before driving on the track. Seatbelts and headlights must be on at all times.
- MIS Cares Overview
- MIS Cares Beneficiaries
MIS Cares Overview
As a donor advised fund of The NASCAR Foundation, the mission of MIS Cares is to assist and inspire youth within our community.
MIS Cares Advisory Committee:
- Dan DuBois, Michigan International Speedway
- Cindy Croll, Competition Tire West
- Donovan Cronkhite, RjM
- Megan Evans, Corrigan Oil
- Marty Nine, Iott Insurance
- Megan Porter-Stevenson, Cambrian Senior Living
For more information about The NASCAR Foundation click here.
MIS Cares Beneficiaries
MIS Cares Beneficiaries
- Adrian College Track and Explore Program
- Imagine Planet
- The Bottomless Toy Chest
- Concord Food for Thought
- Mid-Michigan Children's Museum
- Square One Education Network
- Manitou Beach Historic Renovation Society
- Columbia School District Robotics Program
- Speediatrics Fun Day Festival
- YMCA of Greater Toledo
Thank you for your interest in a donation from Michigan International Speedway. We receive thousands of requests each year from charitable organizations for donations and unfortunately we are not able to accommodate every request. To have your request considered, your charitable organization must use the form below; requests made from phone calls, emails or letters will not be considered. If any part of this form is not completed, your organization's request will not be considered.
You may fill out the form below if your organization meets the following criteria:
- Your event is at least eight weeks away
- You are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- If you are representing a school district, you must be located in Jackson, Lenawee, Hillsdale or Washtenaw County to be considered OR you are a nonprofit organization (non-school) within 150 miles of Michigan International Speedway